Saturday, 24 March 2012

doodle for my friend.

Assalamualaikum wbt

If u notice, I wasn't around for a quite sometimes kan?
I'm busy, helping my teacher with her assignments, doodling for all the participants from my segment.
A friend of mine wanted me to draw her a doodle after she saw me using a dp pic that looks like it is a passport id photos (but, it's a doodle). Since she is really nice to me, so i agreed to help her.

So, this is the result, since my friend is going to be a teacher, so i made a doodle of her, aspiring teacher in a doodle form. She was very happy of it, of course. hehe. I was glad that i can make her happy.


of course, she is my friend from my another fb accounts. n of course, different watermark has been put there.


ps: to all the participants of my segment, be patient, doodle in the making. but it's quite a job u knw. coz most of you has different poses and i was like, how am I supposed to make it in a doodle form? I should have ask for passport id, it would be much easier then. *ranting*


4 comments:

  1. buat laaa utk aku satu :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabar tgg nana lukis doodle..hihih..

    ReplyDelete
  3. comeynye doodle..wat la tuto..tringin gak nk wat doodle sndri..hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Ke hadapan yang menulis komen,

Anda seorang yang comel.

Sekian, terima kasih. :)