Monday 23 January 2012

It Was Supposed To Be Simple,



i'm at home. yup, my real home.

when i was going to leave U.M, i had this heavy feeling inside my heart.
Although i would never express it, but deep inside i feel hurt.
I was so madly deeply in love with this place.
Not entirely because I love to study, it was because from here, I was able
to meet some wonderful people that i hold dearly and closely; their names are carved here, in my heart.

even now, while i was writing this entry, I was still saddened.
I know, that we human is not 'permanent'
but still, i can't help it. the feeling of longing.

my hope is that our friendship will last forever.
am i too self-absorbance?

~_________________~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Ke hadapan yang menulis komen,

Anda seorang yang comel.

Sekian, terima kasih. :)