Tuesday 30 October 2012

the perks of being a wallflower

Assalamualaikum wbt
14 ZulHijjah 1433H

I realized something today.
I was always on tumblr.
I had this sensation or obsession of going there over and over again.
Blogging isn't much fun anymore as it used to be. I think. 

So what happen when I kept on scrolling through every post made/reblogged from blogs that I'd followed?
I laughed, I felt related (somehow). 
Occasionally, I reblogged too. Much easier than coming up with a boring entry each day. *cough*
*err, sorry, a non-related first paragraph again*

Just wanna share a movie, adaptation from critically acclaimed novel with the same title.
"The Perks of Being A Wallflower''
Let's have a look of its poster, shall we?


looking fine, isn't it?
not to mention, there's Emma Watson (my fav!)
I dunno when will the movie come out, but I'm so looking forward for this. 
If it's not released in Malaysia, I WILL BECOME A PIRATE, I MUST!
*nervous laughter*

Hey, you know what? How about a sneak peek?

tehee~


1 comment:

  1. yeah, I like Emma too~!!! ^_^
    I think I've heard that book title before...mm...

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Ke hadapan yang menulis komen,

Anda seorang yang comel.

Sekian, terima kasih. :)