Friday 2 May 2014

The journey so far..

Assalamualaikum wbt.

PFA.

Eh? Oy, don't mistake this with your working email, baka! *bajet weabo*

It has been a while. People might not read this, since I'm not an avid blogger dakara ne. Its not that I want to write for this blog sake dakara ne. *tsundere mode*

Few months back, when I was still a N.E.E.T (Not in Education, Entertainment or Training), or you could say, jobless, I started my own business. It was rough and challenging, it almost made me felt like giving up is always the better option. Now, perhaps it may seems like I'd gave up entirely, but honestly, I didn't. Not just yet. I was limited by time and was economically deprived.

By Allah's will, I was granted a turn-over a new leaf. I was given a chance to undergo a training session in KL. So, there I was, developing new mindset and skills in preparation to be entitled as working adult (I don't really like the sound of it, so please bear with strikethrough). Alhamdulillah, after 5 months of training, I'm successfully out of the N.E.E.T league.

Business? Of course I would love to continue. But I'm waiting for the perfect timing and of course, economically-balance before I could start off again. I'm quite jealous of few friends who are very good at managing their own businesses, and pretty much paid-off. I'm happy as well. But boy, am I envious. Damn.

Despite of all the changes happened to me, I am still the same'ol me who loves anime & nihon-go.

Tehee.


2 comments:

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Ke hadapan yang menulis komen,

Anda seorang yang comel.

Sekian, terima kasih. :)